The oh so mean people at blogger just informed me today that I have exceeded my limit for uploading photos. Grrrrrrrr. Especially as today's post was going to tease you with two pics (let me paint the mental image for you) - one, of the new fancy camera we just got (thanks to a generous trade-in deal for the old one by the fine folks at Creve Coeur Camera) and second, of the almost-completely-empty-except-for-some-cheese-hot dogs-wine-milk refrigerator. Cross your fingers that the lady on Craigs List who is due to pick up all of our old appliances tonight actually shows up. We are making room for our new stainless steel friends, due to arrive tomorrow (minus the microwave, boo to the hoo as it's apparently now on back order).
Okay - off to investigate increased storage on the internets......
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
You can store them on Flickr/Picasa/similar and then insert the img src=" picture link goes here" HTML so they aren't actually stored on blogger and you insert them that way.
Thanks Amanda - I was just reading up about that, I think that's what I'll do!
I'm with Amanda. I use Flickr, and pay the $40 per year for unlimited storage. And that way all of our videos and photos are backed up off site as well. It's kind of handy, too, if you or any family members ever need a high-res image.
Oh, and congrats on the new appliances and camera. Especially want more deets on the latter.
Post a Comment