Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mirror mirror on the wall....

This is for you Tiffany:)

My little mirror display consists of 4 cheapo, white Target mirrors (clearance awhile back for I believe about $5 per) and a re-painted picture frame (originally from Home Goods or Marshalls) and Target folder cut into a "S".
I had the four white mirrors up alone for the longest time, but it always looked pretty blah. And I had randomly made the 'S' picture and had it sitting elsewhere in the room when one day I had Grant jimmy it to the wall (our problem being that with this old of a house any exterior wall is nearly impossible to nail into, so we end up using those sticky things for everything).
I obviously free formed the 'S'.....the impatient part of me opted not to take the extra 5 minutes to make an actual template. Bad Leslie. Bad.
If anything, it has made for the perfect spot to admire ones self.
Pre "S"

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thank you, thank you! I love love love this and have a perfect spot :)