Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Randomness.....again

Another hodgepodge post of pics I still have on the computer that I have never posted...
Ice cream
Another stylish concoction courtesy of Reese:
In somewhat sad news, Spencers has taken a back seat lately as Grant and Ryan stumbled upon a cute spot on Delmar and have been venturing down there for a few weeks now....Winslows Home. Now for the cool and informed, this would be super old news but for us slow adapter, suburbia peeps, it's new to us. Reese and I have been known to tag along and we even celebrated Mother's Day at our new haunt. Only negative (if I may) is that the service can be slow. Like turtle crossing slow. Which is not always a fun thing when dining with Ryan and Reese. But the charm of the restaurant and the food will keep us coming back.
Double fisting is always encouraged
Now this is a terribly grainy picture taken with my phone but it gives you the idea of what happens to my house when the little ladies find my stash of party plates/napkins:
Tents are a big fave around here....especially on a nice, rainy day.
Sometimes I find Reese naked, in a corner, reading a book. I choose to celebrate the quest to learn vs. harping on the fact that she may urinate all over my floor.
PS - in related news, we are attempting some potty training this week - I've been doing 3 hour stretches in the morning to see how she takes to it. So far we are 5 for 8. No real casualties as she is relegated to the hard wood floors only.
Every single day, you can find the girls in my closet at some point playing dress-up. Ryan raids my clothes while Reese tends to stick to accessories.
How's the tire swing - you ask?  Great, thank you. Still gets tons of use. We had some new friends over last weekend and these girls (Ryan included but she had hopped off by the time I got the camera out) wouldn't get off.....a good 30 minutes of laughter.
That's it for now.....back to a naked two year old, a potty and a dwindling supply of Pez.

No comments: