Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Were the doctors wrong?

And instead of two girls, did I birth two boys?   Despite the dress, pearls and heels from my previous post....rest assured that at times I feel like I'm living in a frat house with these two.   This is two minutes of my 'girls' throwing themselves on the ground while playing with a box.  A box they found at Lowe's.  Not because we purchased something that was inside of it....oh no...they saw an empty box in the aisle and then carted it around the store the rest of our trip, asked the checkout lady if they could take it home, and here it lives...in our family room.
And the two minute video below. This is not for everyone...as in not much is happening, there is no dramatic finale or funny punchline - this is straight up grandparent material. Although I will say that at the 1:42 mark though there is evidence of some female DNA....



And random side note, but props to Lowe's for the fun, new rolling baskets....the girls were in heaven.

No comments: