This Wednesday is annual 'shout-out to dad' day for this blogger. Especially the day after he gave an ailing mom a break by taking the little stinkers out to dinner last night so I could crawl into bed at about 6:30pm.
Be forewarned, tomorrow is apparently "risk divorce and continue to ask your husband for a third child" day. Who makes these days up? Crazy. But as a dedicated blogger, I must follow the rules.
3 comments:
Ha, that is great. I am for whatever reason convinced that this baby is a girl, so Chip will want to try for a third, which will also be a girl. Which means I am now obsessed with finding an additional girl name. But there is always Georgina Charlene Lindh IV, so I've got that.
It's this beautiful spring weather, I tell you. Or the hormones.
It's boy season Deb. Seriously 2010 was the year of the girl. 2011 is turning out to be the year of the boy.... Get your Tonka trucks, Star Wars figures and dead bugs out, time to play! But oh how happy I'll be if MC gets a sister to manipulate.
Doesn't Grant see how pretty your babies are?!?! It is a tragedy not to make more and share them with the world. There needs to be a little Riddick Stiff in the world!
Post a Comment