We still plan on keeping the sex a surprise but that doesn't stop us from guessing. I truly can say I have not a clue. Some days I say girl:
- based on the fact that this pregnancy has been as relatively easy as the previous two were, knock on wood
- and the amazing way we come up with a girl name within .3 seconds after discovering I'm pregnant, if not before (but no, we are not sharing - mean little people we are!) and we have yet to come up with a boy name we both agree on
And other days I say boy:
- if you follow the old wives tale that boys have slower heartbeats...last appointment was in the 130's (both girls were always 150+, although I do remember Reese having a low one early on so who knows)
Ryan waivers....the last few weeks she has told me she wants a sister....named Hulu or Lula. And if Reese's reaction to me holding any other child other than her is any indication, she'd prefer a dog, not a sibling.
But here you go....week 16 in all it's glory (I think I've gained about 3-4 pounds so far, should you be wondering). No crazy cravings (although a new found love of banana peppers and bbq chips), I'm hungry all-day-long and there is no such thing as too much water.
![]() |
![]() |


2 comments:
The cutest! I vote girl too. For now.
I am going to go out on a limb and say boy...just a hunch. Agreed with you on boys names...Alex and I would have divorced if we'd had to name a boy. I hated all his suggestions and he hated mine. Your look great and love the girls as your helpers in the pics.
Post a Comment